What to Do When You Are Unable to Reinstall Sophos Antivirus
When people are getting advance with every passing day, the threat of virus and malware are also increased. People download the different type of programs and application on the device and secure it from the virus attack. People have so many viruses which try to attack the computer and steal the information. So always secure the data from the outer threat and enjoy the internet freely.
Before installing a new anti-virus, the user should remove the previous antivirus from the computer first.
Follow these steps and remove the old program from the computer:
- The user has to click on the “Start” button and go to the control panel section
- The user has to jump on the “Program and Features” section and select the Placed antivirus
- Now the user has to click on the “uninstall” button for removing the application
- After uninstalling the antivirus, the user has to reboot their computer for a time and then again restart it
Now after removing the old antivirus, customer needs to install the new upgraded package for the computer and secure the system from outer attack.
Install the upgraded version of Sophos Antivirus in their system.
- The first user needs to download Sophos Antivirus
- After download, customer needs to run the program to install antivirus.
- Double click on the icon for installing it and then tap on “Next” button
- And when the details are required, the customer has to add their Key username and password
- Tap twice and allow the computer to install the program
- After completing the Installation, the user needs to click on the Finish button
With these easy steps, anyone can access the Sophos Antivirus program and make their desktop secure. Customer needs to understand the program and then follow the steps for downloading and installing the process in the computer. If the customer has any question or doubt, they can take help from the technical expert and resolve the query.